Thursday, October 27, 2016

After testing the HTC 10, I purchased my own black model. It has since been passed to my wife since I'm not that enthusiastic about its camera performance or limitations on customization.


Image result for htc



No other phone can match the audio experience of the HTC 10. If you use your phone for music or videos and like having a pocketable device that is built to withstand life's daily movement, this phone is for you.
HTC has come a long way with the cameras, introducing the first front-facing camera with OIS. The rear 12 megapixel UltraPixel 2 camera with OIS is its best yet, but there are still a few software tweaks to be made to beat out the Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5. My wife is perfectly happy with the camera, but I see too much light blow out in most photos.
The price continues to drop on the HTC 10, making it a more attractive option. It is currently priced at $549, which is $150 less than the retail price.
I awarded the HTC 10 a a 9.5/10 in my review, but I think that was a bit high after testing out the latest Samsung and Apple phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment